Wednesday Want List: Polyvore Editorial Favorites

So I didn't really have an idea for what to do for this week's WWL. This kind of sprang up on me as I logged into Polyvore and saw some cute stuff and just started "hearting" everything. After awhile it finally clicked... "let's make a 'best of'... POLYVORE!"

Wednesday Want List: Polyvore Editorial Favorites

I tried to keep the jewelry down to a minimum because I did Jewelry last week but hey I like what I like. It's like the skulls thing, I try not to include it too much but they weasel their way into my heart and take root.

  1. I wish I could wear skirts. I can't. I have a bubble butt and every skirt I try on that isn't high-low or floor length ends up with me flashing my buns to the world. Not that they aren't great buns but I'd prefer if only a select few were privy to viewing. This one however I'd make an exception for and wear with leggings or something. It's just too cute not to. It's got the whole Beetlejuice thing going on and it's only $30. That's doable right?
  2. This is adorable right? I can't wear onesie's at the moment but it's definitely a goal for next summer. Oh hell I live in Los Angeles, I can wear summer clothes all year 'round. So basically it's an on-going goal. If I start with this one it will be cheating since it isn't exactly one piece, it's two but they do go together. "Organza suit with vest top and shorts, embroidery flowers printing, in black." They are sold together that is, so that counts right? How about that it's only $53 and too cute to resist?
  3. These booties! I put them on here, because they are on and will stay on the ultra DO WANT list. Namely because they are about $1500 and who the hell has that to spend on shoes? Oh right. Khloe Kardashian because that's the Polyvore it came from. Ugh. Hate those girls. I've met them, worked for the company that runs their website remember, so I can say that. Still, the shoe can't help who buys them anymore than I can help falling in love with them despite their price tag. They are available at Barney's for any males who'd like my hand in marriage. Forget the ring, bring the shoes.
  4. I've probably added 3 or 4 handbags in this particular style and color. First off it's listed as "Coral" and comes in Camel (read beige, light brown, tan) but it looks more salmon to me. Don't you think? Plus, this is a brand I've never heard of and well, it's $223 so its redeeming qualities stop there. Polyvore and I have something in common.
  5. I am going for a studded theme today or what? This dress would be perfect for birthday parties, date night or just going out for drinks with the girls and at $60 you can spend the money you saved buying this instead of some ridiculous expensive ensemble on drinks!
  6. I saved the best for last. Seriously. It's yellow gold and $465 but in spite of it's many flaws I am still just so drawn to it. This ring is so simple that I can't help but love it. It kind of reminds me of the Deathly Hallows symbol. Ya feel me? 

I liked this spontaneous WWL didn't you? I am going to need to brainstorm some ideas for what to do for the up coming weeks. It's getting much harder to do these. Suggestions are very much welcome!

Should I do a monthly "I heart it" from the Polyvore editorial?
What is your favorite thing they've posted lately?

2 comments :

  1. I love that floral vest and shorts piece! :) I think it would go perfectly with that peach tote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you could mix and match everything here and make a great outfit!

      Delete

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!