Wednesday Want List: Jewelry

So.... Jewelry? Big on it or a jewelry minimalist we all at some point wear it. My tastes, as in ever subject, are varied. I like creepy, to unique, to classic but nothing too over the top.

Wednesday Want List: Jewlery

See? There's some skulls, and some cute things, but nothing too gaudy and of course - gemstones! I'm big into gemstones. I visit a lot of metaphysical shops or another place to get them if you live or visit the west coast is Native American Indian reservations. A lot of them make jewelry and other wares and sell them. I like to help you, you know since one of my ancestors kind of massacred a bunch of them. Fun little fact about moi!

  1. I think I featured a ring like this before, it was saved to my items but I went back through and couldn't find it. Who's a religious reader and knows? Anybody? Alright then I just thought it was neat and though I don't wear rings often due to my fat stubby fingers this is something I'd adorn my hand with every once and a while. It's $14 so it won't set you back too much and it's perfect for Halloween!
  2. I actually know I've used this bracelet before. I bought a similar one at a thrift store and have somehow managed to lose it! I seriously cannot find it anywhere and that bums me out because I love it. It goes with basically everything and it bums me out. This bracelet is from a gal named Maria Nilsdotter and she makes GORGEOUS nature-themed jewelry. Seriously, check her out. This bracelet would set you back $180 but I'm telling you it's worth it.
  3. Who doesn't like a little whimsy every now and then? This octopus necklace is sure to gain compliments and turn heads, believe me. Why? Because if I saw you wearing it I'd tell you it was fabulous, ask you where you got it and quite possibly leave the impression that I'd rip if off your very neck when you weren't paying attention. But since I know it is $15 and from ModCloth, eh, I'll let you go. This time. ;)
  4. Told you I liked gemstones. My favorite is Onyx and Brit likes to chide me that I like it because it is black; like my soul. L-O-L. This necklace will set you back $35 but for Green Magnesite that isn't too bad. That's about what you would pay at any metaphysical shop, maybe $40 depending on how much it cost them to acquire it.
  5. Colorful Skulls? What is not to like? I bought a bracelet similar to this, in all black. Don't judge me ok, there weren't lovely pastels or excuse me PALES like this available. They were all weird colors and it looked like a clown would wear it. Seriously they would match NOTHING I own and I have some pretty crazy stuff in my closet.  Mine set me back $3 but the $6 one here is sold out. I blame supply and demand for that one. :(
  6. Now this ring? ADORABLE! It's two birds *almost* kissing for Pete's sake! How can you not love that? Or like it a little bit? I say almost, because they are totally going for it. If it wasn't for that pesky gap in the mold their beaks would touch. Actually, I'm not sure if birds kiss or how they would but it would be cute ok and wearing this on your hand? Even cuter. It's $220 though so I think that this particular ring will stay on my DO WANT list.

Welp, that is all for this week's Wednesday want list. I don't have much else to report except that I'm STILL waiting on a domain transfer and if it doesn't go through tomorrow I am going to call and complain. Again. I hate doing it but this is negatively affecting my website and I can't have that.

P.S: You guys will be pleased to know that I had the opportunity to buy something with skulls on it and instead I bought the one with the fox on it. But you'll see that later this week ;)

What kind of jewelry do you like?
Are you a Yellow Gold or White Gold kind of person?

4 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, I am just now getting into earrings. I just bought some nice carved wood hoops, and circles with metallic star overlays. I even snatched up some wooden rings I just couldn't resist. UGH, GIVE ME ALL THE JEWELRY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a wooden ring that's awkward to wear & a necklace but that's it.

      Delete
  2. I love the bird ring!! And then you said $220...man, why does everything I like have to cost money?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My heart sunk with the price tag too. Where's that winning lotto ticket?

      Delete

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!