Wednesday Want List: Pales

Wednesday Want List: Pales

Happy New Year everyone, I hope that if you've gone back to work today that it wasn't too stressful. Sometimes coming back to work after a long holiday makes you hate "Monday's" all over again. I'm starting this week's regular "programing" off with a prediction post! Yes, I believe we'll be seeing some pastels this spring only they won't be called "pastel" not this season they will be called "pale."
  1. This Forever New Yvette Skater Dress isn't a pastel dress, this Forever New Yvette Skater Dress is a pale blue dress. It's from an Australian website and works out to be around $105. Super cute and could be used in the Summer for a wedding. You know me, I like my multipurpose items!
  2. This isn't a pastel pink Elsie bag from Chloé this is a pale pink Elsie Bag from Chloé. Do you get it now? I love this bag and I'm pretty sure I've used it before. I like to recycle my handbags every few months. By recycle I mean I used it when I first bought it, kept it around for a few months then got something else and after 6 months came back to the older bag. That kind of re-cycle ;) It's sold out from the supplier I found it from but it's final sale price was $798. My guess is that you'll find it in consignment shops soon for a lot less.
  3. Its cold in California right now. Like ridiculously cold. It was 13 degrees last night. That's mid-west weather. That's Canadian weather, that is not California weather. Either way I'm in need of wintery items and this Tayce hat from DC Shoes is at the top of my list. It's only $34 and it's also on Polyvore's top items for January. Told you the "pales" were going to be the thing this season!
  4. Since I hate my arms I'm usually found wearing a cardigan no matter what kind of weather we are facing it makes sense that a cardigan shows up. I think this pale Tory Burch Cotton Simone Cardigan goes well with the pale blue dress right? This could be a style staple no matter what the season. and for $225 it better be multi-use!
  5. These shoes, I love salmon-colored anything. Just like I love mint-colored anything. Salmon and Mint go together like peas and carrots! Well, in the fashion world because for food that sounds disgusting. But Giuseppe Zanotti, at $695, I think I'll find me some Payless knock-offs and those will do the trick. 
  6. Leave me to finish off the WWL with a mint satchel. I'm a handbag girl, what can I say? They always fit! This is from the Cambridge Company and it too is on Polyvore's Top Items for January list. It's exclusively at ASOS for $193 but I've seen some people walking around with bags similar to this. My guess is you can get it a lot less somewhere else. Target has a thing for Neon right now, so if you can stomach looking like a crossing guard, snag one of those for $20-$30 and call it a day!

That's it for this week's Wednesday Want List. I will be interested in knowing what you guys would like to see on here so give me some ideas in the comments will ya? Friday I am going to be summarizing my cousin's visit to California and then next week I'll be back for Make Up Monday. But let's everyone pray that someone calls me back for a job. Freelancing will only get me so far!


What do you think of these Pale items? Yay or Nay?
What would you like to see next week? 

1 comment :

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!