Make Up Monday Paused + New Format

Hi guys I have decided that I would like to take on a new format for my Make Up Monday reviews. It will be a little bit more time consuming but I think it will look nicer. Weigh in the comments please!

First of all each item will be graded on a scale of:

No love

A little love
Kind of love
Love

ZOMG LOVE
Make up will be graded on a variety of things based on the product. For example I can't always evaluate if an item is oily. Sure Liquid Foundation, BB Creams, Primer, ect can be oily but Pressed Powder Foundation won't be oily, Loose Eyeshadow, Pressed Eyeshadow, ect won't be.

I will however always have these 8 categories: First Impression, Ease of Use, Price, Quantity, Packaging, Would Re-Use, Recommend and Overall Score.

 I was going to do my first review using this format today, however, because I know page views will be low because my domain isn't working I definitely want to wait until that is up and running again so that people will get the full impact. I'm going to have to work twice as hard to get people back here since most will think I just called it quits. :/

Oh why couldn't this have happened during my hiatus? Whatever, one of life's little punches I guess. But I'm super excited because I have a review using the new format planned AND THEN guess what? I have a tutorial! Yup, I'm going to show you this cute new way I have found to style my hair. I made it up, but I doubt it's very original but perhaps it will be new to you? I might vlog but I might also use pictures. Which do you think would be better? Comment and let me know!

P.S: I still haven't received that transfer code that was supposed to be e-mailed to me. Luckily I found that I didn't need it because my new registrar sends the codes it needs to the default e-mail on file with my "previous" registar. Guess what the e-mail is? MY CURRENT E-MAIL and not my old one. Gee whiz! If you have no clue what I am talking about scroll down or click here.

So what do you think of the new format?
Should it stay or should it go?

No comments :

Post a Comment

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!