Weekend Travels

In lou of a Wednesday Want List I am going to be sharing, I mean bragging about my ability to stuff a ton of shit into a backpack for a weekend.

Weekend Travel Packing


Seriously, I will get pretty much the same amount of things in this polyvore, if not more into your standard backpack. I am pro at being a typical girl and needing a lot of shit but not needing 50 million suitcases. Especially now that even checking one bag costs you $40-$50 depending on the airline. It's ridiculous. So carry on my friends.

Anyways, I am going to a family reunion this weekend in Iowa. It's for my grams really. She has a bajillion great-grandkids she's never seen or met so we figured we might want to introduce her to them since some of them are old enough to remember her if she passes... I think her oldest great-grandchild is 9 or 10. So my mom, her husband and my grams are currently driving from California to Iowa and since I have a job I get to fly and take care off all the animals while they are gone. :/ I'm going nuts. Two dogs, two cats, a bird and 3 lizards. I mean really, are we starting Noah's Ark again? Sheesh!

I'll be sharing pictures of the adventure next week though so look out for that. Also, WWL will go back to normal. Boo!

Do you ever check bags?
 Have you ever had a family reunion / huge get together?

2 comments :

  1. those sunnies! want.
    -Deana, from Birds&Oxfords

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, I really wanted the backpack. I have so many pairs of sunglasses its ridiculous. I took 2 pairs with me and came back with another. LOL It just happens.

      Delete

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!