Wednesday Want List: Relaxation

I am going to apologize for a lot right now. I know I said I wouldn't because this is MY blog and I can do whatever I want with it (post, not post, be an idiot, ect) but I do feel guilty. I've been depressed lately. I finally found a job and then Thursday I was let go. I was consulting on a website and the decision was to close it; after me working for 2 months, busting my ass on it. It is what it is. But that happened literally as I got home on Thursday - you know - right before my "vacation." I'm extremely bummed. I had just gotten used to having money and being able to you know, BUY THINGS I WANT. Once again I am hitting the pavement and looking for work. It's annoying. So really I wanted to relax on my vacation - that didn't happen. I'll blog about that on Friday. But as of right now I have plenty of free time so the excuses for why things aren't up on time or missing completely are not going to exist - until I get another job. Which is a good thing. Right?
Wednesday Want List: Relax
1. Rose Leggings by NastyGal | 2. Gold Platform Heels by Iron Fist | 3. Lets Make Out Knit by Wildfox
4. Chevron Maxi Dress by Windsor | 5. Long Tank by 5 Preview| 6. Shredded Jeans by NastyGal


This Wednesday Want List I have decided to pick clothing that is still chic but comfy. You know, for those days where you just don't feel like putting a ton of work into your outfit. Maybe you're late for work and have 5 minutes before you need to leave. Those 5 minutes should be going towards your morning ritual (you know what I am saying) and not deciding on what necklace would make your shirt stand out or what belt goes with your outfit.


  1. Being comfy for me almost always means leggings. They truly are the new sweatpants. Well, there's yoga pants but really isn't there a fine line between leggings and yoga pants? I'm pretty sure some yogi just made a pair of leggings and called them yoga pants and it caught on. Anyways, if you just want to be comfy without hassle but still be fashion forward I recommend getting leggings with some kind of print on them. These are from my affiliate NastyGal, so of course I recommend buying from them since that helps me out. ;) Wear a plain top or over sized sweatshirt and viola! You're done. 
  2. I like to dress up a sweat and jeans with funky shoes. Hence the heels and the skulls. Draw the attention to your feet and no one will notice that you put your shirt on backwards and inside out. Well, for most of the day anyways.
  3. Nothing says "I'm comfy, I'm relaxed" quite like a huge sweater. Put some black leggings under this bad baby and the statement or cute kitty or weird face on the front will do all the work. 
  4. If it is summer out and sweatshirts and leggings won't do for going out into the world (you're supposed to be relaxing dude) then I highly recommend the maxi dress. If you're short like me, you'll have to get them all hemmed but what is that compared to not having to worry about what your hair and make up looks like because you're dress is amazing and all you did was pull it off a hanger?
  5. Again because it is summer here is another option. Maybe you can handle leggings but the sweater is out. Try and long flowy tank top. It gives the illusion of  "I don't give a $h*t" but you're still fashionable. And nothing gives the illusion of carefree like this tank top.
  6. If you hate leggings there is always statement jeans. These are also from my affiliate NastyGal, so of course I recommend buying from them. They have a wide assortment of jeans too so if you aren't into torn up jeans you can go with a pattern or make them high-waisted and you're golden. Pull the carefree tank top or the oversized sweater, throw on some heels and you're out the door. Gee wasn't that easy?

As you can see I was particularly lazy with this WWL. I'm on an extended vacation alright? Don't harsh my mellow! Kidding aside I actually love everything in this WWL and would wear it whether it was a "comfy day" or not.

On Friday as I said I'll have a re-cap of my family reunion with plenty of pictures of myself and then Saturday I am going to post something very dear to my heart.

What's your favorite comfy outfit?
How do you relax and chill out? (If it's wine - SHARE)

No comments :

Post a Comment

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!