Meet Sh-Amy.

So since dating didn't go as I'd hoped it would I've resorted to becoming a full-fledges spinster cat lady. So I present to you the two newest members of my family: Dr. Sheldon Cooper & Dr. Amy Farah Fowler.

Amy (left) & Sheldon (right)

Sheldon

How cute right?

Am I boring you Amy?

Look at those eyes. Can't quite tell if they are going to be blue or green yet.

Amy is very feisty and very mouthy.

Well now that's a great face! ;)

Sheldon may look a little shy but he's really a big bully.

I had to dunk Amy's leg in the sink. She peed on me, my covers, the bed and herself :/
Hence the sheet change but the potty training is coming along.


The names might sound familiar to you if you watch The Big Bang Theory as my mother and I named them after two of the character's from the show. Did I do you proud Chuck Lorre or what? I actually might change the name of mine (Sheldon) to Zazzles if it turns out to be a girl. I think of thing it might be but then again I could always just call it "Shelly" as Sheldon's mom calls him Shelly.

Do you have cats?
What kind of animals do you have?

2 comments :

  1. They are too precious!!!
    Especially the "Well now that's a great face!" one melts my heart :)

    xo
    Alex
    (thanks for the adswap!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg they are amazing !!! i love them. i think i am short behind ya on the dating not working thing. hrrmmph adorable cat here i come ! www.heartandthrift.com

    ReplyDelete

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!