Make Up Bag Monday: May Edition

Hi, so it has been some time since I have shown you what is in my make up bag and this is the first Make Up Monday of May! (Holy alliteration!) You can view my last Make Up Bag Monday post to see how different the two are.


1. Sephora Powder Foundation
3. Sephora Collection Eyeshadow
5. NYC Eyelash Curler
7. Yes to Carrots Lip Balm
8. Mini Kabuki Brush
9. Tweezers
10. Kat Von D Liquid Eyeliner
13.  Eye Shadow Brush
15. MAC Make Up Remover Q-tips (Not pictured - ran out)


Some of these I still have to review. For example I haven't done a review of the Kat Von D eyeliner I currently have in there. I'm still testing it out but a lot of these are old favorites or I reviewed them together. Then there's #15 which I have had forever (also from my last Make Up Bag Monday) and normally have in my make up bag but I used my last one the other day and have yet to go find some at my local MAC store. It's on my weekend/payday to-buy list.

What's in your make up bag?
Interested in doing a Make Up Bag Monday Guest Blog? E-mail me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!