Make Up Monday: Yes To Tomatoes Acne Wipes

Ok two things: First, my head is literally about to explode my headache is so severe. I have my laptop contrast so low that if I lower it once more the screen goes black so excuse me for making this really short and sweet. I was going to put it off until after I got off work but figured I'd either forget or be too tired. So it was no post or short post. ;) And Second, I LOVE my new camera. These pictures were taken with it and I am so in love.

Remember back when I first introduced you to the Yes To... brand? I was using the ones for sensitive skin because my skin is crazy sensitive. Well, lately I've been having a huge issue with my skin drying out and flaking and also with a resurgence of acne. I honestly feel like I'm in high school again. It's pretty horrifying.


So I decided to try the Yes To Tomatoes wipes. I just started using them and I see a small difference but like with most things it takes time for it to work. Someone remind me to take pictures in a few weeks and I'll show you the difference between then and now.

Duckface - Testing out my camera this morning ;)


Mid-use. I told you guys, I'm having too much fun with this camera.

This is what I look like without "my face" on. LOL

Aren't those so much better than my cellphone pictures of the past? Yeah, me too. So that's it for this week's Make up Monday. I know, I said it was short. Don't hate me. I'll do a super-duper amazing one next week and make up for it.

Also, last week someone commented about the BB creams and I accidentally deleted it instead of publishing it.
"I've been wondering about the BB cream myself. I don't usually put on a full face when I go to work - takes too much time. I'm a Bare Essentials girl myself. Did the find BB light on the face? And was it oily?

Wondering if I could pull it off when I need a quick face. :)

Thanks for sharing!"
To answer your question: I've been bouncing back and forth between two BB creams. I bought Loreal's and I liked that one much better. The cream itself is not oily, however I have oily skin naturally so if I don't wash my face before putting it on it does come off oily. It doesn't make your face feel heavy at all because it is doing 4 things: SPF, moisturizer, foundation and concealer. So you're putting less product on your face by using a BB cream.

The one I wore today was Smashbox's BB cream. It is very light as you can see in the photograph above, it isn't extremely dark and there isn't a lot of it. BB creams should be re-applied every 4-6 hours the same way sunblock is done. I typically go all day wearing mine and only freshen up for dates or special events.

Thanks for your question!

No comments :

Post a Comment

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!