Make Up Monday: Sephora Lip Stain


So last Friday I had yet another date. Complete waste of the hair and make up from above but I got a free dinner out of it ;) The guy spent the whole time on his cellphone texting his sister or watching the soccer game behind me and then at the end decided to tell me there was a girl two hours away who had his heart but neither of them could do the distance. OI! I think I might start writing a hilarious dating column on here because let's face it, dating horror stories amuse everyone and they are definitely not in short supply. Anyways, I thought I'd share with you the fabulous lip color that I am using here.

Remember forever ago when I did a review of various lipsticks? I have quite a few but I've never really been a lipstick kind of girl. I am more recently becoming one. I think it is because in the past I have been very concentrated on my eyes. Now that I wear my contacts more, I'm in a field where I have to look more professional and thus be conservative with my make up I stick to essentially what I am wearing above. The Marylin Monroe "Bedroom Eyes" look with, you guessed it, powerful lipstick.

Now I have one other lipstain from Sephora Collection's Lip Stains and I like it. It is almost flesh tone but has a slight sheen to it so that you can tell I am wearing lipstick just not very much and it basically NEVER comes off. Well, I decided to try Sephora's Lip Stain in a bright pink because all my other bright pink's come off at some point. 



The one I selected was one of Sephora Collection's Cream Lip Stain in Forever Fuchsia. It's so pretty and very vibrant. The only downfall is that it slightly dries out on your lips and makes them look a little chapped. Make sure your lips have fully dried and add some clear gloss. That will help. But I can go through having a strawberry margarita and eating a flatbread pizza without it budging even a bit. Some does come off into your food and you'll notice it when you first wear it because you'll be looking for it but it won't be noticeable to anyone else (and that's a good thing)!

I also thought I should inform you guys that I get paid Thursday and Thursday night I will be picking up my lovely Nikon D5100 :) NO MORE CELLPHONE PICTURES GUYS! It also takes some HD video, so maybe I'll upload a make up video tutorial for you once a month. Would you be interested in that? Comment below and let me know.

What kinds of make up are you interested in me reviewing?
Do you have a favorite make up item right now?
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!