Wednesday Want List: NYE Outfit's by NastyGal.com

My affiliate's Nasty Gal are having a "stellar" NYE sale, so I thought I'd share my picks!
Wednesday Want List: Nasty Gal NYE Outfits

All of these items are part of the 25% off New Years Eve sale,
which ends today 12/26/12 at 11:59 PST. Get them while they are still on sale!

Some people get dressed up and some people don't. Hopefully with your Christmas or Hanukkah or whatever money you got within the last month you'll be using that toward something we all celebrate - A NEW YEAR! I don't ever make resolutions because that's one less promise to break but I do enjoy a party. So break out the bubbly and sparkly dresses! Because honestly, NYE is the only time where you can wear an entire outfit made of sequins and be considered stylish!



Do you make New Year's Resolutions?
If you do, what's your resolution(s) and if you don't, why don't you make them?

2 comments :

  1. I would definitely do the purple outfit, but I still don't know what I'll be wearing. Or what I'll be doing.
    I usually try to make resolutions. I love making lists of goals all the time. I havent thought much about them yet though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the purple is my favorite too although there were some other items, though not part of the sale, that I would have liked too.

      I think mine is to lose some poundage that I've picked up this last year. :/ I can't fit into my running pants comfortably anymore. That's a big deal for me since I purchased mediums because the large were too big when I first got them!

      Delete

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!