Merry Christmas

I hope you aren't reading this one Christmas and instead are with your families... unless you don't celebrate Christmas and then well, sorry.



My family, though not extremely devout, celebrate Christmas as one of the few holidays where we try and get together. So I'm taking a shower, getting dolled up and heading towards Redondo Beach with my cousin, her boyfriend and my uncle from Iowa in tow. I like that even though they are only related by marriage from my gramps that they still invited us after my gramps died down for Christmas. I know that means a lot to my grams. She was sure they'd throw her out because my Gramps estate goes to them and not to my family after Grams goes.

Anyways, just popping in to say Hi, Happy Christmas and I'll be back tomorrow with my regularly scheduled Wednesday Want List!

1 comment :

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!