Memory Monday: Top 10 Memories of 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Sorry, thought I'd get that out of the way since I will be hardcore jobing for the next week and probably won't have much time for blogging. I'm putting Make Up Monday on hold today for something more important - a trip down memory lane!



As I look forward into 2013 I want a few things to happen: Me to be happy at a few lbs lighter, move into an apartment and back out of my mothers (I already want to strangle myself), get a job, my blog to be more successful and to get my soap business off the ground. Pretty simple goals. I think the best year of my life was probably 2010. Nothing will ever beat meeting great people and having once in a lifetime experiences of meeting your idols so often they know your name and give you birthday shout-outs and hugs even though they know you hate them. Yeah, that's how well they got to know my friends and I. It was just magical. 2011 was only slightly less magical and ended pretty roughly for me. 2012 was worse. Maybe because I hold 2010 to such high esteem that everything else seems shitty in comparison? Well, losing your grandpa a week before you birthday will do that to you. Oi, this blog took a morbid turn pretty quick didn't it?

Top 10 of 2012:
1. Moved out of my mom's and into my own apartment for the first time.
2. Moved in with my best friend from high school.
3. Got a job I loved.
4. Watch Ivory take her first steps
5. Heard Ivory talk for the first time.
6. Discovered soaping
7. Decided to move back to California.
8. Decided to start a soap business.
9. Saw my cousin, who was like my little sister growing up, for the first time in 7 years.
10. Disneyland with my cousin.

I didn't do much this year but what I did do was spectacular. I hope everyone has a safe and fun New Years Eve and remember that from 6pm to 6am AAA will tow your car home for free even if you aren't a member so put this number in your phone in case you find yourself without a designated driver: 1-800-222-4357

SEE YOU IN 2013!
What's your favorite memory of 2012?

2 comments :

  1. AAA will tow your car? That's kind of awesome.
    Those are some great memories. Your right about them being spectacular. It's not always easy to find a job you love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUP. I heard that in certain places they make you pay if it's over 10 miles but that it's like $.25 a mile or something ridiculously cheap. They write it off for tax purposes as charity.

      I'm bummed I had to give up that job to come back to California. Oh the things we sacrifice for our family.

      Delete

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!