Link Love: 01.17.14

I'm trying to get back into this whole blogging on the regular and the best way to do that is to go around the interwebz and find new blogs to discover. So here's 5 of my favorite posts that I've discovered this week!



By The Shore: I love her post here. It's got lovely pictures of her in the snow in a very casual outfit, which I love. I love that one of them is black and white. A lot of fashion bloggers forget to play around with their photos using sephia and black and white. They all like actions and filters but that's it. | X

Seven Lives And More: This blog is kind of a 365 project but what I loved most about this post was the focus on the cat stickers on her wall. I just want you to share in my Cat Craziness and fall in love with these wall clings too. She posts in English and in French so, w00t go me for brushing up on my French. | X

One of my favorite blogs ever is The Curious Cupcake. I found her last summer and was amazed that she loves to chase tornadoes! I do too! Living in the Mid-West until I was 12 and then having a very close run-in with a tornado when I went to my Family Reunion back in May. I just HAD to catch up with her and she's apparently feeling "nutty" and taking pictures of squirrels. THEY ARE SO CUTE! | X

I like to follow this blogger and designer Sarah, who recently moved her blog. Her most recent post is a tip about Pinterest and how to get your pins noticed more! I'm going to try it out and see if it helps. | X

Being in Cosmetology school I'm definitely more into hair and make up blogs just because that is what I am going to do from now on you know? So when I found Confessions of a Hairstylist I was like "yes, this is the tits!" The link I loved most was one of her reviews on a pair of shears. I just liked the style and there are definitely other product reviews worth checking out. | X

What are you reading?
What are your favorite blogs?

1 comment :

  1. Great links =] I like the confessions of a hairstylist, its great!
    http://in-aeternum.net

    ReplyDelete

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!