Currently: Busy!

Loving/Hating;  Loving school but hating that it has basically left me no time to blog. :( I only go to school from 8:30-2:30 but afterwords I go to my Grams and help out there or I come home and do homework and sometimes I do homework after being at my Grams (like on swim days which are Monday's, Wednesdays and Saturdays). It doesn't leave me much time for blogging. I mean I had to take my first test 3 days after starting class on subject matter everyone else had 3 weeks to learn (I got 81% and beat out half the class) and then today I took another test and tied with three other people for highest grade with a 97% (I missed one freaking question and they wouldn't tell me which one - RUDE). So it's not like I've been laying around or anything. Well, yesterday I did because I got food poisoning and I left school early because I got sick again but I took my test damn it!

Reading;  I'm not really reading anything besides my cosmetology textbook but believe me it is an interesting read. I've basically learned that everything I've been doing cosmetically since I was a toddler is wrong. Seriously, I've held scissors a.k.a shears wrong my whole life. The way I blow dry my hair? WRONG! The way I apply my make up, clean my face, wax or tweeze my eyebrows? WRONG! WRONG! WROOOOONNNNGGG! So to say it has been educational is an understatement but I love it.

Watching; I just finished The Carrie Diaries (Can't wait until October when everything comes back!) and I just started Revolution.

Anticipating;  4th of July. There's a big pot luck at school the day before, then I'm possibly meeting up with Ashley and Katie and taking them to my fam's place in Redondo Beach. I'll be taking lots of pictures I am sure. Thank Goodness I have it off from school!

Listening to; I am really into Paramore's new album as well as a lot of stuff from the radio. Pharrell has been busy lately and everything he is on golden. I LOVED Get Lucky with Daft Punk and his colab with T.I and Robin Thicke in Blurred Lines? Genius. The song is so dirty but so catchy I can't help but love it.

Planning; I'm thinking of no longer doing WWL or Make Up Mondays and instead just doing fashion and make up posts whenever I can. Sticking to such a strict schedule does not seem to be working for me after a year of doing it. I guess it is just not practical..

Working on; Today was test day at school so we start a new chapter on Tuesday (Saturdays are purely clinic days and we have Sun/Mon off) so I could get started on my workbooks and flash cards but I won't. LOL.

Wishing; I wish that I could find a way to make more time for myself to blog and also to get a part time job. I really need to start applying to places again. There is a lot of hidden costs in attending Cosmetology school and I hate being without money. Sponsor me?


What are you up to?

No comments :

Post a Comment

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!