Make Up Monday: Cracked Nail Polish

Hi, so I'm tardy to the party with this post. By that I mean I'm using a trend from the past, rather than the post being late. Weird huh? Anyways, I was looking through my nail polish bin and I discovered some cracked nail polish that I must have bought but never actually used.



This is 20I2 in Savior over Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength Nail Polish in Black Diamond. At first I hated it. As in I wasn't even going to do the other hand. But then after maybe a half hour I decided it wasn't so bad. Now I' pretty much in love with it. That and the fact that I found the same stuff in black in the bottom of the bin (my bin is huge) and now I want to use white as a base and put the black over it and call it Zebra. If you follow me on Instagram (@saarrraaaaivy) and I decide to do it you'll get the first look!

What do you think of cracked nail polish?
Hot or not?

1 comment :

  1. i have a love hate relationship with cracked nail polish lol im not sure if i like it or not =/
    -Deana, from BIrds&Oxfords

    ReplyDelete

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!