Wednesday Want List: Green Monster

Wednesday Want List: Green Monster
1. Seeing Double Green Button Up | 2. Month of Sundaes Mint Green Dress | 3. Point Sized Studded Green Purse
4. Abercrombie & Fitch Skinny Jeans | 5. Kenneth Cole Double Breasted Peacoat | 6. BAIT Dennise Wedges in Celery

Ok so it totally looks like I am doing St Patricks Day a little early but it's just not true! It isn't, although I may need to revisit some of these items for that particular post. *ahem* I actually made some soap last night that I'm calling 'The Green Monster' for right now because its, well, green. But it's a ridiculously pretty shade of green that I made using Rosemary and Green Sea Clay. I'll definitely be posting pictures of it soon but as I was looking through a few sites I noticed I have been attracted to green items as I was clipping them to Polyvore. So thus, the Green Monster has stayed with me and welp, these are the fruits of my labor!
  1. The Seeing Double Green Button up is extremely cute and worthy of closet space all year around.  The "glorious green chiffon takes center stage on this collared cutie, while black buttons up the front and on the cuffs of dolman sleeves create a cute contrast. Two black vegan leather strips down the back make this look twice as nice!" This lovely top can be found at Lulu's.com for a mere $35.
  2. The Month of Sundaes Mint Green Dress is to die for. You know me and my skater dresses, I can't get enough. I also love mint colored anything. Mint was actually the theme of my very first WWL, nuts huh? Anyways, the model wearing this dress totally looks like Spencer on ABC's Pretty Little Liars. Did you catch last nights episode? Mind=Blown. Either way, I can see Spencer rocking this at some point and if you'd like to make it look like Spencer takes fashion tips from you then just know this beauty can be found at Lulu's.com for $37.50.
  3. I love this dark green and studded purse from Lulus.com. It's called "Point Sized Studded Green Purse" and be either carried as a clutch or used as a cross-body as it comes with a clip on strap. I like versitle! It's made with quilted vegan leather and dotted with golden thimble studs along the padded front flap. It also boasts a zip-top with a floral print lining inside and three interior pockets. It's on sale for $32, marked down from $46 making it a steal!
  4. Now, I'm not a fan of Abercrombie & Fitch at all. Nor will anything they produce ever fit me. So for the lucky twig-stick-figure-model-type girls who I'm obviously jealous of, this is for you. These glorious green and white polka dot skinny jeans that will make your butt look great (speculating) and feel like a cute Easter egg (wild guess). I will live vicariously through you and only give you that "judging-you" look when I think you're not looking. Plus, they're only $50.
  5. I have wanted a peacoat since forever. I have a hard time with jackets. Anything that is stiff in the shoulders basically. Why don't they make women's jackets like they were built for a guy? I have man-shoulders. This deliciously cute Kenneth Cole New York Double Breasted Peacoat is in my favorite shade of green. Only problem is that, 1)it will never fit me because I'm doomed to never wear cute jackets. Ever 2) it's $130. I don't like to spend that kind of money on bills, spending it on a coat no matter how cute is out of the question. Anyone know a good knock-off artist who'd help with the shoulders problem? No? Figured. *sigh*. If you're interested it's available at Nordstrom.com.
  6. Now here is something I don't worry about fitting - ever. Shoes! Who doesn't love shoes? These cutie wedges are from B.A.I.T. I have long coveted their shoes and so often I paruse the sale section. I found these cute puppies and they fit the theme. These are the Dennise and the color is called Celery. How fun right? The wedges are only $37.80 on sale from $63! Makes me wish I had a job so I could buy them. :/

That's it for this week's Wednesday Want List. If you were wondering I'm still sick, throat is still sore and every time I swallow the tickle in my throat causes me to go into such a bad coughing fit it makes Doctors shrink away and hide for fear I'll give it to them! I'm also buying stock in Luden's cough drops because I'm going through a bag every two days. UGH!

What's your favorite item out of these?

7 comments :

  1. I love Ludens! The sugar free cherry one are only like 5 calories a pop. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the sugar.... and I love those puppies. They are legit saving my ass right now.

      Delete
  2. LOVE that color. #2 is such a cute dress! It reminds me of spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and it would look cute with the dark green purse too!

      Delete
  3. I love all of those, but I think the coat is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always wanted a pea coat and they don't usually come in my favorite color, green so yes. It's $130 though. :( Makes my heart sad.

      Delete
  4. I love Green! My wedding was green and white. I think I dig the coat the most, but when I was cute and skinny, man oh man, I would have been all over those pants.

    I think you might appreciate my most recent post about some TOMATO-RED purchases I made recently: http://www.urbanmoocow.com/2013/01/tomato-red-retail-therapy.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!