New Diggs

Ok so you can't tell me you didn't see this coming at some point? I mean every week I'm putting something skull-esque into WWL... my mom was surprised I didn't do the sugar skull thing for Halloween since I'm so good with make up. But yes, I wanted the design to reflect a little bit more of me. I feel like the old reflected who I was trying to be. Kind of a reoccurring theme in my life.


I'm moving away from being such a trendy shithead and just going with what I like. Not that I don't like the things I post about but it's just become work. Not that I'm not hard working but I just.... I don't blog for more work. I blog to relax, to kick back, you know, fun things. I like doing fun stuff. This whole NaBloPoMo mess has helped me realize that. I've discovered that I've become too invested in my blog being "big" or "making it" that I've lost sight of myself in my blog and I think you guys as my readers as well. I want to go back to this blog just being about me. Wow, how self-centered Sara.

NEW LOWER AD PRICES: Large - $10, Medium - $6, Small - $3

I love having Make Up Monday but I find myself locked in a grip of terror if it's not out on time and every Monday. I'm loosing steam on coming up with new products to try. If you have an idea, shout it out to me because honestly you've dropped the ball not me. I might go to reviewing a product every couple of weeks and just post my daily face on Mondays. Would that be ok? Y/N?

I'm never going run out of things I want to buy. I'm waaayyyy too obsessed with clothing for that to happen. Wednesday Want Lists obviously aren't going ANYWHERE. Because one hand will always be filled with want and the other SHIT. I used to tell my mom they were dead even except that I wanted what I wanted a little bit more than I wanted shit. ;) She never found it as clever or amusing as I did.

So starting in the new year I'm going to just blog. No more pushing myself towards something that may not ever work. I've been busting my ass, using charts and graphs and all this stuff. This is why I left the media company I was working for. Blogging for a business just sucks. It sounds cool and awesome but really I just want to sit back and let it come to me if it is meant to be anything. If it isn't meant to be anything huge then that's fine because I'm doing it for me. For a place to express myself. I'm sure this will change. I am sure that I'll go back to working hard or whatever but I'm burnt out. And I know when I go back home that I'll be too busy running my grandma around like I'm driving Miss Daisy and job hunting and working that I'll be too busy to schedule posts.

I just need to slow down. I'm going to ride out NaBloPoMo but come Dec 1st, it'll slow down and by January I'll ease back into blogging just to blog.



No comments :

Post a Comment

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!