Happy Birthday Ivory!

So today is Ivory's actually birthday. Princess Ivory is one years old today. I can't believe it. I'm in California and actually missing it. Last Saturday was Ivory's birthday and of course the best offense for not looking fat in photographs is to offer to be the photographer.  :) Since we all know that Ivory is the most perfect photography subject ever I was all in. The fruits of my labor:
Brit liked the vintage look for this photo

But I loved the full color
Everybody's cake

Ivory's personal cake


Ivory swimming with grandma and friends 


So Brit was ready to cut the cake & Brit's mom was holding a napping Ivory & said "Ivory won't wake up" I snapped this before grabbing the knife out of Brit's hand bc she was about to murder someone.

Happy Birthday To Ivory!



I made that tutu for Ivory's Party and she hated it. We put it on for pictures and that's it.



Auntie Sara, stop taking pictures of me being unlady like!


It took her aprrox 10 minutes and us shoving her hands in the cake before she would actually eat it. 

And then she went nuts, clapping and throwing cake at us. It was hilarious.




No comments :

Post a Comment

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!