It's The Freakin' Weekend

And I'm About To Have Me Some Fun!  

I do this - BEWARE!
Anyone know what song that's from? No? R.Kelly. Not that I listen to him ever... but it was on one of those radio songs that was ridiculously popular.

Fun Fact About Sara: I insert song lyrics into every day conversation as OFTEN as humanly possible. To the point of annoyance.

I just wanted to remind everyone that Monday I will be leaving for California from Florida. Tonight I will finish packing up my room, tomorrow I will do Christmas with Ivory and Brittany as well as say goodbye to some of my friends and then at 6AM I will begin the long drive to Cali with my car fully packed. Depending on where I make my stops this time it will take me about 4 days to get to Cali. During this time I will NOT be posting. Make Up Monday and Wednesday Want List are already done and scheduled but there will be no in between posts and I most likely will not be approving any comments or responding to them. Please follow along my twitter, instagram or facebook as I will be uploading pictures and sending periodic updates through those channels. Hopefully by Friday I will be in California and I can have a post about my trip up over the weekend. No promises though.

See you next week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!