Currently: In Love With...



Loving;  I don't have much, just three blogs I'm loving. Click to be surprised and find out if it's you! 1 / 2 / 3

Reading;  I'm doing a lot of reading and researching on my soap. I'm really into all of this stuff so I'm trying to read about business and all the necessary steps into properly forming a business. So much goes into it, it's exhausting. I've never made a business plan before and some of the parts of how you come up with the numbers are so hard. Where am I supposed to find statistics on how many women shop online in a year? You'd think the government would have the stats on that but they don't.

Watching; I'm currently on Youtube watching videos about how to frost cupcakes. Sounds silly right? Well, there are these things called bath bombs or bath fizzies and I really want to make a cupcake one for Ivory. I think she'd go absolutely nuts-o over one so I'm figuring out how to ice cupcakes so that I can make a really cute one for her for Christmas.

Anticipating;  This weekend. Tomorrow is my friend Katelyn's birthday. We're going to the Salvador Dali museum tomorrow and then her party is at night. I am going to go to the museum, come home and pack and then go to her party for a bit then come back and pack... LOTS OF PACKING.

Listening to; I am on spotify, trying to make a list of everything I need to buy with my iTunes giftcard I got from a co-worker and prep for my 4 day road trip. Just me and some tunes and the open road. Yee-haw!

Planning; Moving & packing! I got some free boxes I ordered today and they are huge. Those suckers aren't going to fit in my car so I think I'm going to let Brit use them. LOL. Then I'm planning my Christmas stuffs with the fambam. I have all my girls basically coming to visit and then my family. The 28th we are all going to Disneyland so I'm super excited about that.

Working on; Soap, business plan, blogging and what I am going to do in California before the job hunt kicks up a notch.

Wishing; I wish I had money to pay for a mover and enough money to really jump-start my business. Baby steps though, baby steps.

What are you up to?

No comments :

Post a Comment

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!