J'adore votre blog!

There is only 2 more days left to enter to win a bunch of my favorite beauty items and some of my homemade soap and 1 month free Ad Space on the blog!



Today is going to be a short one. I'm going to link up three new blogs I found this year (even though since I've gotten into this particular form of blogging all the blogs I've found are new). These girls have exceptional tastes and I find myself typing in their URL just to check whenever I am bored. They have style that I envy, blog design to aspire to and personalities to adore.


Kayla from The Dainty Squid.
Photo: thedaintysquid.com
There are a few things to know about Kayla. She has awesome hair, collects brooches, has some really rad hair and is an avid mushroomer. Oh and cats, she likes cats. But who doesn't? Then there's her fashion, her photography and a million other things that I love about her. But I basically check her blog every day. Huzzah!


Jessica from I Rock So What?
Photo: irocksowhat.com
Jessica is a mommy to the cutest three year old ever. I actually wept when she told everyone that her son's goldfish died and he freaked out about it. She shares her weight-loss stories, tons of food recipes, DIY crafts (lots for those with kiddos) as well as tidbits from her daily life. She got me into NaBloPoMo and is very active on FB which reminds me to check her blog if I haven't already.  Jessica is also a graphic designer, as if everything else she does isn't enough. Her blog design changes almost daily if not monthly but that's ok it shows her depth. I highly recommend her if you need something done.


Zandi of Radical Possibility
Photo: radicalpossibility.com
This lovely blogger has my favorite section ever - Anthropologie Knock Offs where she like myself lusts after something in the horridly ridiculously priced store Anthropologie and then turns around and makes her own version of it at home for A LOT less than it would have cost to purchase it. It's a god-send. It's also how I made drinking glasses to match my antique Fiesta dishes from the 1920's. You don't just find glasses to match them. They make modern day versions but the colors aren't the same. Zandi is also a talented artist and makes cute portraits of couples. Definitely check that out.

It was really hard picking only three of these. I actually wanted to list every single blog I read and go on and on about you but that's far more time consuming than I have time allotted for. I'd be here til Christmas! ;)

What are your favorite blogs that you found this year?

3 comments :

  1. Do tumblrs count as blogs? I'm totally in love with http://fairytalesfor20somethings.tumblr.com/ Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything counts as a blog Carri. EVERYTHING. But yes tumblr definitely counts. So do LJ's since they are essentially like the original blog. OGB Original Gangsta blog = did that just show my age?

      Delete

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!