GPOY: Ivory At The Park

So last week I took Little Miss Princess Ivory to the park. We bought a beach ball on clearance at Target for like $2 with the intention of using it at her pool party for her birthday and it never got used. So one day when I came home I saw it blown up and I asked if we were going to the beach Brittany started laughing and goes, "no but it's her new favorite toy" and sure enough this ball is hours of fun. She knows the different between 'beach ball' and 'blue ball' and 'pink ball' - SHE KNOWS COLORS! Little booboo is growing up too fast! But she especially likes it when I bounce it off her head. Yeah, I have no clue. She thinks it is hilarious.

So I've been wanting to take her to the park because it's starting to cool down and I know she won't become a sweaty mess while playing. She also is scared of walking on the grass. So I figured, let's take the ball and a blanket and the camera and see what we get. I love these photo's.


You want me to walk on what?
You do what I say or you can get out!
I got this for you.
No seriously, take it.
Ok, this isn't so bad.
Alright, I've had enough let's go to the swing
She had a BLAST with the swing. She was getting so grumpy and wouldn't stay close to me and I would grab her hand when someone would come by or if she was going towards one of the thousands of giant ant hills that lined the walk way and she was getting so fussy so I said it was almost time to go. She threw a tantrum and I don't put up with those so I said we were leaving and she wasn't getting any ice cream (like she knew what it was LOL) and then I saw the swing and I was like "YES!" So I took the blanket, wiped it down with wipes and put her in. She wasn't too happy at being strapped in until I pushed her. Did she like it? Oh, I don't know, does her face give it away?

I'm not so sure about this...

OHMYGLOB, DO IT AGAIN!
That was so much fun Auntie, again.
Hi Auntie

She loved the park and the grass and the ball and let's not forget the PUP-PEEEEEEEEE that showed up. Oh my glob, she freaked out. She went running towards it and it went towards her and the dogs owner was like "NO HE'LL KNOCK HER OVER WITH KISSES" and she had her arms out. It was a near miss. I yanked her up at the same time the dog collided with me and almost knocked me down. She was wiggling trying to get at the dog screaming "pup-pee, pup-pee, PUP-PEEEEE" over and over. It was so cute. If the dog wasn't a hyper full sized pit bull I definitely would have let her play with him. I have nothing against pitbulls, one of my friends has like 4 of them and I love them to death but the owner himself didn't think it was a good idea and Ivory is so tiny compared to him. He would have licked her face and knocked her over and she loves them. I don't want her to get scared of dogs because at that age, she'll never come back from it. Maybe when she's more sturdy on her feet. 

Brit freaked out about the swing until I told her about the wipes and the blanket. She hates germs and the park was so ghetto. So many wanna-be thugs playing basketball and blaring their music with curse words around tiny children. I know it was swarmed because there was a Bikerfest going on at the park I wanted to take her to but this turned out perfect. I'll have to do another one of these soon.

What do you think of the Princess?

2 comments :

  1. She is the cutest thing! I love her outfit. Chloe is also a huge fan of swings and balls. Her face would light right up everytime I put her in the swings. It's too cold for that now though :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny because I'm taking her to the park now because it's cool enough to finally do so and not be uncomfortable. It's like we're on opposite hemispheres!

      Delete

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!