Currently: OVERWHELMED



Loving;  That it is October and that means that EVERYONE has pumpkin fever and that it won't dissipate until just before Christmas. This is where I stock up on pumpkin bread mix, eat way too much pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheesecake and buy a weekly pumpkin chai from Starbucks. NO ONE IS IMMUNE.

Reading;  I'm terrible. I haven't been reading anything besides blogs lately. I suppose that counts right? I think I've found my BFF spirit animals in the 9 girls that write Least Likely however, because everything they are writing resonates in my head with a "yes, yes, um yes" and rarely a "um no." Which is good right? Of course I'm right, I'm always right.

Watching; So if you've noticed an influence to my writing it might be the fact that almost all of my shows are back. A.k.a I have witty banter back in my life and I will attempt to keep up.  2 broke girls, Grimm, Parenthood, Glee are all back and within the next couple of weeks The Walking Dead, The Vampire Diaries and Gossip Girl will all be back. I'm in TV show overload. THANK YOU GEEBUS.

Anticipating;  The end result of my advertising giveaway. I'm anxious to see who wins, how many people enter, ect.

Listening to; MUMFORD AND SONS. New album is amazing. Pink's new album is amazing and the No Doubt album is alright but I've never really been that big on No Doubt besides Tragic Kingdom. They'll never do better than that album. Sorry Gwen.

Planning; I'm planning on doing a few guest blogs. It's hard to write them though. I want to please people. I want to appeal to these different bloggers' readerships and I want to write whatever I want to. But if you have a mom blog, well, I'm not a mom. So I write about being a wanna-be mom to Ivory right? You have a foodie blog, well I suck at cooking but I still write about my cooking blunders right? Oh you're a beauty/fashion blog? YAY something I know tons about. But how do I still sound like me when I'm trying to please you? Oh, it's very troublesome. I don't mind though because I love to write and prompts NEVER stump me.

Working on; There's so much. Guest blogs, advertising, sponsors, packing, planning my move, it's just so much to do plus we're getting really busy at work these days and I'm just overwhelmed. Thus the inspiration for the photo above.

Wishing; I am really hoping this giveaway I have going on will be huge. Then I can fix or buy a new camera (Nikon D5100 is my aim). Mine being broken is seriously cramping my style and I just want to cry over it. Seriously, I already have.



What are you currently up to?

2 comments :

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!