Currently: Bored Out Of My Gourd



Loving;  That tomorrow is Friday and after Friday it's the weekend and the weekend means Saturday. Saturday means two things: I can sleep in (which I probably won't) and HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS. I love scary stuff so much and HHN's has The Walking Dead... ZOMG I am just... yes please. YES. Obviously I'm bored enough to photoshop myself into pictures of zombies and promo photo's for HHN then I'm really bored.

Reading;  I'm just reading the blogs and finding them terribly boring lately. I'm bored with blogging and with many things. I'm hoping HHN revives me a bit somehow. I'm just not feeling the book or blog love these days. By that I mean I'm not feeling the love toward other blogs, ya'll are loving my blog just fine. And that's the way I like it. ;)

Watching; I'm about to start a freaking pirating marathon so I can watch something to escape my boredom while at work! It's ridiculous.

Anticipating;  This weekend... obviously Halloween Horror Nights. I love scary stuffs.

Listening to;I just discovered The Lennings via Liz and The Lumineers via Spotify. SO GOOD. Alternating between them, Mumford and Sons and the new Kesha song. DON'T JUDGE ME. That's a really good song and it's so catchy. Kesha and Pitbull are like my guilty pleasures. Everyone has them. Oh shut up already.

Planning; I fully intend on getting up some of the pictures I've taken of Ivory at the park. She's walking now you guys.... she was barely crawling the last time I posted pictures of her for her birthday. Like, SHE'S SO BIG.

Working on; I don't really have anything much to report on in this department. I should be working on ideas for how to get sponsorship but with everything else going on in my life (work drama, baby duty, trying to find "me" time, preparations for moving, school, ect) it is sitting on the back burner.

Wishing; I had a new camera. Borrowing my friends is killing me. Or that it was Saturday already.



What are you up to?

No comments :

Post a Comment

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!