CommentLuv, We Are Never Getting Back Together. Like Ever.


So I decided to remove CommentLuv from my blog. Remember how excited I was when I announced it? Well, it looks like it runs better with WordPress than Blogger. I couldn't get the links to work or customize the comment section so it integrated better with my template and there is virtually no support. It looks like just the owner going around and e-mailing anyone who complains to send him their template.

While I understand that he is just one person and that every case is different as he so eloquently put it on one website if you fixed what was wrong with your program (links not working, uninstalls not working, easier coding edits, ect) then people wouldn't want to uninstall. It was just a lot of hassle for nothing. So back to blogger I go. I don't want to try Disquis or anything like that right now. Maybe in the future.


I am extremely bummed that all my comments are gone however but at least this way now I know when people comment because blogger will tell me. That was another beef I had. I had it set to moderate and comments got pushed through, so I took that off because what good is that option if it doesn't work? Then I selected for them to e-mail me for every comment and I haven't gotten a single e-mail. Even through the contest where people commented away I got nothing. I had to do extra work to double check my posts every hour to make sure I got to everyone and even then I still missed some! Forgot about if someone comments on a post from way back when! I'll never find them. :( So stinky o' blogger comment form it is!



BTW, I hated this song when it first came out but it has seriously grown on me. Taylor Swift is just so cute and nice, I feel like we could be besties. Don't you feel that way too? I honestly wanted to punch Kanye for interrupting her acceptance speech. If it was me, I would have gone totally ghetto on his ass. How dare you! You're a big meanie Kanye! Beyonce was doing the same damn video over and over there for awhile. I honestly just wanted to sit down and say, "Look B, I can tell you miss being in Destiny's Child what with your dancing with two ladies behind you so just ask Kelly and Michelle to take you back. You know their careers need it and you obviously need it emotionally like I do. What do you say?" and call it a day. Obviously I still haven't forgiven Kanye for this little incident, even if it has been years.

This kind of reminds me of the time I used TLC's "No Scrubs" to break up with my first ever boyfriend. It was kind of awful of me and I think I'm still getting bad karma for it.

Have you ever used a song to break up with someone? What was your worst break up like?

2 comments :

  1. The song had the same effect on me - I hated it, but now I really like it. I usually hate then love most of her songs. She really is just too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been listening to it non-stop. There's a couple others like that too, mainly because I've been listening to the radio all week. You know, for a change.

      Delete

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!