7 Goals To Acheive Before The World Ends

Goals are good to have. Gives you some motivation right? If you're like one of those doomsday preparer people I salute you. Unless you are my brother because that's weird. But I'm glad there is something you believe in so vehemently that you are willing to spend thousands of dollars to prepare for the end of the world on Dec 22nd. As if you are a cockroach and could survive it or something. Kudos. I'm actually one of those people who are bracing for the Zombie Apocalypse and got uber excited about the whole bath salts incident in Miami. Not excited that someone ate someone else's face or that it was so close to me mind you, just that everyone said they were zombies. Made it kind of exciting in a morbid-OH-MY-GLOB-shut-up-Sara kind of way.

So, in case the world does indeed end this is what I would like to achieve on the blog before then (or if the world doesn't end, by the new year):





I want to gain more visitors.
Lets have conversations in my comments section.
Let's keep everyone who visits. Come back and see me.

More traffic could mean sponsors right?
What will sponsors do for the blog?
Sponsors will have an opportunity to write a guest post.
Or maybe I can guest blog on someone's blog?
Sponsor money will go to funding for a new camera.
That will mean quality pictures for more content.
It will also go towards purchasing ads on other sites. Spread the wealth.
Sponsors will also have the opportunity to host a giveaway on my blog.
YAY FREE STUFF FOR YOU!
More DIY. I've been putting this off due to my lack of camera.
I want to change that.

And ultimately I want to survive the end of the year. Duh.

I have these scraps pinned to my "idea notebook" now so I will make my ideas center around my goals.
PRODUCTIVITY YOU GUYS!

I opened the sponsorship page on Oct 1st but ads will not start or be approved until after the current contest is finished. If you want to line up a pre-sale, head over to the sponsor page and do that now.

What are your goals for the end of the world/year?
Have you entered the Ad Giveaway yet?

No comments :

Post a Comment

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!