Vlog: Being Considerate

I thought that perhaps I would try a vlog this weekend, my first ever. I want you guys to know my voice and how my humor works and sometimes that doesn't come across unless you've actually heard me talk. Keep in mind I made this on my computer in iMovie so nothing fancy.


 


Also, all the background noise is Ivory and her toys or Adventure Time, which was playing the background. Enjoy the special appearance from Princess Ivory! As I was editing this Ivory was going "bu-bye" and "baby? baybe BAAAYYYYBEEE" over and over. It was hilarious. Oh and can anyone explain to me how people think that I, a brown haired olive skinned brown eyed woman could create a porcelain skinned redhead with bright blue eyes after seeing us side-by-side? Yeah, baffles me too.

Bow: Rue 21
Necklace: Me
Cardigan: Body Shop
Tank Top: Old Navy
Polka Dot Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Ann Taylor


What do you do to be nice to others? Should I ever vlog again (LOL)?

No comments :

Post a Comment

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!