Currently: Sara Sick Girl

Loving;  NOTHING. LOL I'm sick and I am a miserable sick person because I just don't do sick. I get headaches that make me physically ill and that's about it. I think it's this building to be honest. I've been sick twice since I started working here. I got the sniffles in July (who get colds in the middle of summer besides me? Oh right, no one!) and then yesterday I was fine when I left the house and about 11:00-11:30 I ended up feeling pretty awful. I thought it was because I was hungry and hadn't eaten so I went and got a mashed potato bowl from KFC (minus the chicken and gravy so it was literally cheese, potato and corn) and that made things worse. I was so miserable at one point I put my head between my knees, almost feel asleep and then

Reading;  Currently reading the back of my eye balls. I really am not doing so well. Trying to get some work done too so I'm just kind of reading worksheets and patient intakes.

Watching; We have the news on. I'm listening kind of so that counts as watching right?

Anticipating; LOOPER. Because of JGL duh. As well as the other movies I mentioned last time. Finally found a theater playing For A Good Time Call and guess what? Didn't get paid on time so I couldn't go because now I'm back to baby duty every night. :(

Listening to;The news. LOL guess maybe that doesn't count?

Planning; I have zero planned except a trip to a metaphysical store for some mumbo jumbo I'm researching and I'm definitely planning to go home and do nothing but sleep. Except I planned that for last night too and that didn't get done. Boo.

Working on; Finding those E.L.F Disney Villain make up sets (seriously you guys, help me find out where they are) and also, the Forever 21 make up. I plan on just doing photo posts for them.

Wishing; I was back in California already. I hate you Florida and your icky weather. Power's gone out twice today and I got rained on while SICK to help a little old lady. My tolerance for Florida is extremely short right now. I'm just a grump today.

What are you currently up to?

No comments :

Post a Comment

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!