CommentLuv Because I Love You And Your Smart Mouth

So we are friends right? And you like talking to me, or at least hearing about me and my life right? Well, why are you here? You know what, that doesn't matter. What matters is that we can now share in something beautiful. That something is called communication.



Now, maybe you are a little scared and that's fine. I'm here to soothe your woes, baby. Ok that was a little creepy/uncomfortable even for me. Anyways, this whole thing is about CommentLuv, a plugin by IntenseDebate. They make it possible for you to subscribe to my blog posts, comment on my posts and (this is my favorite feature) you can suggest a post of yours for me to visit. Did you hear me people? C'mon SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

Literally, it is my favorite part of the commenting system. I found this via SITS and I love it. Every time I comment on any SITS post I have the option to add a link to something I've recently posted.
CHECK IT OUT:



I'm back with my shouty capitals because I'm TOTES EXCITED YEW GUISE. I want you to share with me things you think I should be reading of yours. I want you to talk to me because I love the things you have to say and I love what you share with me. Even if it is something smartass, I still love your smart mouth. I want you to tell me your thoughts your hopes, your dreams and  what I should be reading of yours. What's more is that my readers who go to comment will see it also and they will visit you.  

Traffic, guys. I'm talking page views here.

Ok, so maybe you aren't as nuts about this as I am but it's good to get excited over silly little things because then bad things aren't so bad. I'm a little concerned with all the junk flying around on here. I like things neat and ORGANIZED. Not all jumbled up but I hate the blogger default comment structure and I was looking for something a little more embedded and not so pop-up or generic. This is much better for me.

If you'd like to install CommentLuv to your Blogger there is a nice little tutorial that I used located here. All WordPress users get to cheat because they can just search for the plugin. I kind of miss WordPress for that reason but c'est la vie!

So what's the verdict on this? 
Do you like it Yes/No/Maybe? 
What type of comment system do you use?
P.S: I'm also thinking about opening up to advertising, so keep that milling around in your brains for a minute.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!