Currently...




Loving;  The fact that someone, somewhere in my building is watching Star Wars because every now and then hear the theme or some random composition from it. I smile every time and then kind of picture a light saber fight scene in my head. Don't hate.

Reading;  So I picked up a book on my way back from California called Servant Of The Bones by the lovely Anne Rice. I haven't heard of it before so I'm hoping its good and not from her I-only-write-God-books days. Cringe. But I'm also in the middle of An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. It came highly recommended by a close friend. It's On The Road meets It's Kind Of A Funny Story and I just can't get into it. So that's why I'm reading two books at once - again.

Watching; HUNGER GAMES. On repeat. Seriously. Who doesn't love a female badass?

Anticipating; I am anticipating two movies right now and some serious JGL action. Tomorrow For A Good Time Call comes out in select theaters and I'm bummed because I doubt anywhere near here will fucking have it. I want to see it because of Justin Long and probably the only blonde girl I'd ever turn lesbian for Ari Graynor are in it. Then I saw the trailer for Pitch Perfect and I have to say Anna Kendrick is growing on me. I'll forgive her for being in Twilight. It also has Brittany Snow in it and I kind of sort of love her too. Damn, there's a lot of actresses I'm into lately. Not so much the fellas besides my usuals. Hmmm.

Oh and the JGL action you say? Well, his record that he's been working on FOREVER is finally coming out on Sep 11th and then he is going to be on SNL the 22nd. Now, I kind of made a vow to not watch SNL because basically everyone left and I'm like "well, fuck why would I watch this shit when everyone I love and watched it for left?" But it's JGL - point, set, match.

Listening to; So I've had "We Go Together" stuck in my head all day and I've basically just been making up my own version of what I call "the silly part" where they sing a rama lama ding dong, shoo whop bop, yippidi boom sh-boom, ect.  A WHOP BAM BOOM!

Planning; Absolutely nothing. Besides maybe loafing on my 3 day weekend. How crazy, I was in Cali last week and now this. Thanks Gramps. I needed a few vacations.

Working on; I am not going to spoil anything but I will say this - I'm writing again. :D

Wishing; I was back in California already. I hate you Florida and your icky weather, your shitty people and the fact that my friends have completely forgotten about me because I'm in the penis of America and apparently no one likes a dick. :P

What are you currently up to?

No comments :

Post a Comment

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!