Currently: Going WTF


Loving; The above picture. Last time I did one of these I told you how much I love JGL. I was not joking. Look at that facial expression; Dear JGL, get in my bed. xoxo Sara

Reading; I'm not reading anything at the moment. Instead I am writing again. I love the idea of the story and it fits with what is going on in my life. I have to be in a certain mindset to write and I'm in that mindset again.

Watching;  50/50 again because of JGL and because of this scene here.I think that accurately portraits how I feel right now. Oh and this will always be relevant too.

Anticipating; California. It is a shitty reason for going but California has healed me before and I am sure it will do it again. I can't wait to see my mom, hug my grandma and well, the end of the trip promises to hold a surprise I won't tell you about until it happens. ;)

Listening to; Yellowcard. What else? the new album is amazeballs. Awakening is my jam.

Planning; Packing for California. I'm only going for 6ish days but it seems like everything I want to wear to the funeral doesn't do my grandpa justice and I basically want to take my whole shoe collection with me but that's not practical at all. I also know I'll be bringing a bunch of stuff back with me so I know I need to leave room for that.


Working on; The story I am writing, some ideas for posts for the blog and I've got a few DIY's coming up. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!