Currently: Bored At Work


Loving;  My job. It has been a long time since I actually liked my job, haven't hated my boss or the people I work with and I just am very grateful that I finally found something. If you work full time or even have two part time jobs then those take up a third if not more of your life. You have to be doing what you love or you will lose yourself and that's something I had to learn the hard way. "Do what you love and fuck the rest." Paul Dano's character in Little Miss Sunshine said that. Totally true.

Reading; Ok well here's the thing - I read Pride and Prejudice every year. It's usually at different times of the year too, it's never set in stone. Last year I read it in November. This year it looks like July. So if you count my annual reading of P&P then that's what I'm reading. If not, then I am not reading anything and that makes me very sad.

Watching; Gilmore Girls. I have always loved that show and ABC family always has it in steady rotation so that makes me happy. Perhaps I will finally hunker down and just buy the seasons on DVD. I usually think it's stupid but the show is just so classic.

Anticipating; This weekend & Warped Tour at the end of the month. My payday ends up being on Sunday so incidentally I will get paid on Saturday and that's perfect. I am taking a friend to Orlando as a going away present (he is moving to Texas). We are going to do Universal during the day and then go out to dinner, spend the night in Orlando and come back Sunday morning.

Listening to; Yellowcard. They have a new album coming out August 14th called Southern Air and I am in love with the two songs I've heard thus far. I was also in love with their last album and seeing them live. They have so much energy. They are the main reason I am going to Warped Tour.

Planning; I'm planning this weekend and besides that not too much.

Working on; Stuffing some envelopes for work as well as ideas for blog content. Do you have any? What would you guys like to see?

Wishing; That I had a million dollars because I know just what I would do with it. LOL.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks to SRSLYLIZ  for the inspiration behind this post.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!