Vegan Cookie

Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie

Now I am not a big candy or cake/cupcakes person but I am very big on cookies and pie. I love fruit pies especially or fruit tarts. YUM. One thing that I love to do is spoil myself every now and then with a treat from Whole Foods.

When I lived in California there was a Whole Foods right across from the bookstore I worked in. I would go over and buy one of their individual fruit tarts and a vegan cookie for lunch. I'm not vegan (I need my dairy) but I have come to discover that I like vegan treats a lot more than I like your standard run-of-the-mill treat. That isn't to say I won't eat it, but I have found vegan cookies to taste better than regular cookies and so I will go out of my way to buy them. For this cookie I went to Tampa, a good 30 miles out of my way for one. They had fruit tarts but I obstained. The fruit tart probably would have been healthier but I was on a budget and I needed to stick to it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You want to comment? YAY! I love hearing what you have to say about my posts. I will try my hardest to respond to each and every one on here as well as on your blog if you have one.

Thanks for stopping by!